Dr. Sleep Book Tour

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Dr. Sleep Book Tour

Post by TheCollector »

To early to say a "tour" but he'll be in Colorado in September. Details say that while he won't be singing in person there will be signed copies randomly distributed.

https://stephenking.squarespace.com/mai ... boulder-co

If you guys hear of more events (and I expect you will), post 'em here!
jimimck

Re: Dr. Sleep Book Tour

Post by jimimck »

If anyone is going and wants to take a friend to get me a signed copy, I'd be really appreciative :mrgreen:
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jimimck wrote:If anyone is going and wants to take a friend to get me a signed copy, I'd be really appreciative :mrgreen:
Me too! :mrgreen:
systemcrashoverride

Post by systemcrashoverride »

I read that he's NOT signing books, only giving away the odd free signed copy at random.
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

I'm sure it will be like the New Orleans stop for 11/22/63. He had 200 random books signed. Everyone got a book with their ticket purchase. Some got signed. I fortunately got a signed. $35 of a signed King book.
systemcrashoverride

Post by systemcrashoverride »

Hmm...Lottery prizes eh? Can you only buy one per person? Cause I would throw some money at someone who was going to try and win a signed one...
Stroppygoblin

Post by Stroppygoblin »

Anyone going to the Paris event? I'm dragging the wife so I get 2 books signed :) (I just said "want to go to Paris for the day?" and told her the reason after she said yes...

Interested to see how big the turn out will be - no idea of the SK following in 'la belle france'
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Don't talk to me about the Paris event. My sister lives in london and when the news about a Eurpoe tour was first announced I told her she had to go for me.

Now the dates have been announced and I find out she is already going to be in Paris THREE DAYS EARLIER, and she can't stay.

So annoyed.