Wanted #215 Joyland

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
calason

Wanted #215 Joyland

Post by calason »

Received my copy of Joyland today! #469...I will trade mine and pay shipping both ways for #215. It is opened to verify number and signature.

Thanks,
Chris
Twice

Re: Wanted #215 Joyland

Post by Twice »

Where did you buy it from? I'm looking for one as well. but didn't getting anything from the stephen king mailing list
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

You had to order one from the publisher before they were published. They sold out very quickly. The only ones now available are on the secondary market--eBay, etc.

John
calason

Post by calason »

I was able to get one from the publisher. They wouldn't honor a request for a specific number though. I have a copy and I'm ok with that, I'd just like to get matching numbers. Beggars can't be choosers.

Chris
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Chris, there's someone (screen name Twisted Nadine) that has #215. It's listed on:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/sho ... -Owns-Them

I sent her a PM and told her that you were looking.

John
Standbyme

Post by Standbyme »

calason wrote:Received my copy of Joyland today! #469...I will trade mine and pay shipping both ways for #215. It is opened to verify number and signature.

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris
I have #215 and its fine with me to trade.
Ive never posted on this site before and dont want to display my email - are you a member of TheDarkTower.Org? Im TwistedNadine over there and you can send me a Private Message?
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Standbyme wrote:
calason wrote:Received my copy of Joyland today! #469...I will trade mine and pay shipping both ways for #215. It is opened to verify number and signature.

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris
I have #215 and its fine with me to trade.
Ive never posted on this site before and dont want to display my email - are you a member of TheDarkTower.Org? Im TwistedNadine over there and you can send me a Private Message?
Alternatively he can PM you here, or use the "email me" button under your post to email you directly.

Thanks for making this happen btw! Always great to see members helping each other out.
calason

Post by calason »

That would be awesome! Sorry it took me a bit to respond. It is opened, not in shrink wrap, is that a problem with you?
calason

Post by calason »

I was on tdt for awhile, but haven't posted in awhile. I am on the cemetery dance forums as calason and have traded/sold/gifted to several people there. They can verify my honesty. I tried pm'ing you, but my ipad is being difficult. I really would like to do this.

Chris
calason

Post by calason »

Everything worked out! Got my #215 thanks to the forums! Another success!!