Wanted: Need a Grant slip case for DT 1-3

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
RandyinAK

Wanted: Need a Grant slip case for DT 1-3

Post by RandyinAK »

Hile; I need the slipcase from grant that holds the first 3 books in the Dark Tower Series. This has been sold out by Grant for quite a while and everytime I see one on ebay its gone in a flash. Anyone out there that can help? Drop me a PM.
Thanks
Randy in Alaska
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Wanted: Need a Grant slip case for DT 1-3

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Randy,

Ebay is probably your best bet for that (unless a member here wants to offload theirs). You can setup email notifications via ebay to alert you once a day for new listings.

Alternatively you can pick up some of my cases for your DT books :)
RandyinAK

Post by RandyinAK »

Awesome info, Thanks. I found the Grant case for DT 1-3 from a helpful soul and now I have all those that match which makes sense but as you can see I haven't been a member on here all that long and I'm learning my way around in a hurry.... I love all the slip/tray cases you offer and I can see myself getting most of them...... I didn't see a slip case for 11/22/63? is that available? Thanks for the heads up.
Randy
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Hey Randy.
Tomas does an awesome tray case for 11/22/63

http://stephenkingcollector.com/slipcase/112263.html

I have one, and highly recommend it. I actually went out and especially purchased a signed copy to go in mine...