We've got a new collector!

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
TheCollector
Site Admin

We've got a new collector!

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Folks,

We welcomed a new collector into our family, little Andrew Krynsky arrived 3 weeks early at 6lb 13oz - he's healthy and we're fine (although super tired)! He's not looking overly happy in the photo, but my others turned out pretty grainy when I got them to a pc :)
andrew.jpg
I'll be a bit more offline then usual for the next couple weeks, if any unexpected news breaks while I'm sleep deprived (err I mean helping out with my bundle of joy) drop me an email, I'll be checking that regularly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhanic

Re: We've got a new collector!

Post by jhanic »

Biggest congratulations, Tomas!

John
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

Congrats Tomas!
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Congratulations Tomas! That's just great news.

What is the first King story you are going to read to him one day? I've picked Firestarter to read to my little Chloe when she is a bit older....
Marco

Post by Marco »

Congratulations Tomas !
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Many congratulations Tomas.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jimimck wrote:Congratulations Tomas! That's just great news.

What is the first King story you are going to read to him one day? I've picked Firestarter to read to my little Chloe when she is a bit older...

Thanks guys! Well there's a good question....The first King story I read was Eyes of the Dragon in 7th grade. That may still be a good choice, it's got fantasy, a bad guy, and a dose of crude homor.

My daughter, who'll be 5 in a week, is already showing quite the interest in Halloween books year round. This week's favorite is "bone soup" (a Halloween spin on the old tale "stone soup") Where a ghoul is trying to get a meal and winds up tricking the hoarding villagers into dumping their various stuffs( eyes, bat wing, frogs legs0 into a big cauldron to make a soup fit for a king :)

I have a funny feeling she'd be down for IT... I've got a few years to ponder :geek:
Fsmdr

Post by Fsmdr »

Just saw this post. Congrats, Tomas!.