Joyland signed limiteds

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
jhanic

Joyland signed limiteds

Post by jhanic »

Titan Books is issuing signed lettered, signed numbered and unsigned hardcover editions of Joyland.

http://titanbooks.com/blog/limited-edit ... available/

I've ordered a copy each of the signed numbered and unsigned editions. The lettered editions were sold out.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Joyland signed limiteds

Post by TheCollector »

Whew, I've updated the main page of the site, but by the time I got to the info both the lettered and limited editions were sold out. From what I've been able to see the limited sold out around 7:20am pacific time. I don't' get to my PC until 7:30ish.

Man I can't remember the last time I missed out on a limited edition, I'm slipping :cry:
resrvordog

Post by resrvordog »

When I saw the LL tweet this morning (probably around the same time as you), I figured there was no no way a lettered edition was still available, but thought I might have a sporting chance at a numbered edition. No such luck.

The timing of tomorrow's 'big announcement' has me curious as to whether CD had already made arrangements to offer a chunk of this edition to their customers. Of course, it's hard for me to believe they would sell a signed Stephen King book for less than $100...

I guess we'll find out tomorrow. ;)
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

resrvordog wrote:When I saw the LL tweet this morning (probably around the same time as you), I figured there was no no way a lettered edition was still available, but thought I might have a sporting chance at a numbered edition. No such luck.

The timing of tomorrow's 'big announcement' has me curious as to whether CD had already made arrangements to offer a chunk of this edition to their customers. Of course, it's hard for me to believe they would sell a signed Stephen King book for less than $100...

I guess we'll find out tomorrow. ;)
LOL, yeah when I saw those prices I thought I was in an episode of the twilight zone...everything was at 1980's prices, but I couldn't buy anything :o
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Just got a hot tip (thanks Bill :!: ) If you change the region from UK to USA in the top right corner of the site, it shows the S/L Joyland as still available to order.

I gave it a shot and it accepted my order anyway, I guess we'll see if it actually goes thru.
ajw2910

Post by ajw2910 »

Thansk for the tip! I put my order in too, hopefully it goes through!
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

I just ordered my signed edition waiting for confirmation
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

Even stephenking.com website posted it to...so the price of $75 sounds like a great deal even confirmed on King's website...
resrvordog

Post by resrvordog »

The fact that it still shows the lettered edition as sold out gives me some hope that these sales of the numbered edition will go through. Thanks for the email notification! Would have been bummed to miss out on this twice in one day. ;)
systemcrashoverride

Post by systemcrashoverride »

Just got the e-mail on my phone a minute ago. There's a delay on how often it update my inbox so I thought I was screwed. But it took my order for a S/L edition for $75.00 Shipping to Canada was $18.00, but still, for a signed SK book? I'll gladly pay the $100 US. This will be my first signed special edition novel by him. I REALLY REALLY hope that Titan doesn't come back tomorrow and say that they were all sold out and that there was an ordering issue with their online service.

Did people get a confirmation e-mail with their purchase? I got a page that said it went through, but not confirmation e-mail.