1st editions for sale/limited/signed also

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
systemcrashoverride

Re: 1st editions for sale/limited/signed also

Post by systemcrashoverride »

I was trying to bid on Riding the Bullet. I attempted to bid but eBay said "The shipper does not ship to your location, bid not accepted" which was a bummer.
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

I'm sorry about that...I have other editions on eBay now I posted if you might be interested just let me know which one ur interested on bidding and I will change it for international shipping and cost
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Hi, any idea how much it would cost to ship your Gift Insomnia to New Zealand? Cheers
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

I have been trying to add the internatinal services to "revise my item" and not much of anything is working. It did show that New Zealand was not eligable for global shipping. I don't know why. I might be doing something wrong. I will ship to you if you can bid or if I can change the shipping status.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I haven't been able to place a bid with NZ a restricted shipping option....
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

I'm confused on what you said. It said I added global shipping but can't add thè shipping fees for some reason
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Sorry, I was just trying to explain the auction will not accept a bid from me, as it says the item can not be shipped to New Zealand.

Not too worry, someone else will more than likeley bid more than what I have available anyway :-) Good luck with the sale.

Cheers
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

If you guys do win, you can PM each other thru the boards here to work out the shipping.