1st Edition The Gunslinger for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
wwhite

1st Edition The Gunslinger for sale

Post by wwhite »

I'm looking to sell my first edition copy of The Gunslinger. It's from the first run of 10,000 and has the maroon cover boards and the illustrated end pages. The dustjacket has 2 prices listed and the ISBN is 0-937986-51-8.
I don't know very much about book grading but, from what I've read, it looks like a "very good"; maybe a
"very good (-)"
There are 2 small tears in the dustjacket front, one about 1/4" that is easily seen and another that is about 5/8" long and almost invisible. There is also some small curling and discoloration at the top of the inner back dustjacket flaps. The jacket has been in a plastic slipcover since purchase so the front and back are nice and bright, no scratching.
I'll be more than happy to send pictures to anyone who wants them. Just email me at wwhite@mail.org
RIC

Re: 1st Edition The Gunslinger for sale

Post by RIC »

Hey.. Do you have a price in mind? RIC
wwhite

Post by wwhite »

Since I don't know jack about selling books, I'm starting high at $850.00. If someone wants it, great; if not I'll back up until we hit a fair price.
wwhite

Post by wwhite »

I've been checking with different people who are experienced at this and it seems like the fair value on this book is about $600. I am what's called a "motivated seller" so I'll offer it for $500. Again, if anybody is interested my email is wwhite@mail.org