Wanted - Salem's Lot Traycase

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
mvieira

Wanted - Salem's Lot Traycase

Post by mvieira »

This may be a long shot, but ....

Looking to purchase a tray case for the Centipede Press version of Salem's Lot. Evidently I was asleep when the word came out of these being available a few years back. Missed out, so trying to come up with one some way some how!

Thanks!

Mark
jhanic

Re: Wanted - Salem's Lot Traycase

Post by jhanic »

Just FYI, there were 200 cases produced and the sell price back then was $49.95. I managed to get one, but I haven't seen one for sale for a long time.

John
mvieira

Post by mvieira »

I know it's a long shot but you don't know until you ask right? Maybe someone bought two back then when I was sleeping!! :D
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

LOL!!

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I'm completely out of any extras, prototypes, dinged/damaged etc. I do have personal copies to go with my gift editions but that's it.