Grant DT Slipcases for sale (I-III, IV-V, VI-VII)

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jimimck

Grant DT Slipcases for sale (I-III, IV-V, VI-VII)

Post by jimimck »

Hi team,
I have a set of the three DT cases from Grant for sale. I purchased them all brand new from Grant with the hopes of completing a second set of books, but have given up on that pipe dream. So these are unused.

Shipping is from New Zealand, and so I'm happy to get a quote for you before confirming a sale.

I'm not really sure what these are worth. I don't see the first one come up for sale often considering they were only provided with the three books in their gift set.

Open to offers and trades

Cheers
James
thejaff

Re: Grant DT Slipcases for sale (I-III, IV-V, VI-VII)

Post by thejaff »

pictures?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

These are just from Grants website (hence why so small), but they confirm what ones I have for sale.

Happy to send actual photos of mine if required, but they are brand new, no marks etc.

Cheers

mvieira

Post by mvieira »

Hello, could you advise on pricing for IV-V & VI-VII. This would be to Andover, MA USA, 01810

Thanks,

Mark
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Hi Mark,
I'm looking to sell as a complete set for all three, so if you'd be interested in them all, I'm happy to find out a shipping price for you?

Cheers
James