Collection For Sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
shnnrc01

Collection For Sale

Post by shnnrc01 »

I have about 50 signed books,many of those S/L's, IT,Salems Lot, FDNS, etc. plus many trades all 1st's.
I have almost all Gift Editions and almost all UK & US 1st editions.
Most magazine 1st appearances including all the Cavaliers and a few pre Carrie like Moth,Contraband 2 ,Startling Mysteries etc.
Most anthologies US & UK and a lot of Proofs.ARC's some of which are signed.
An awful lot of promo items,promo booklets etc.
You can see most of these in the Collection Thread link below.
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/sho ... n-shnnrc01
All are pretty much in fine condition. Ive been out of the loop for awhile so im not sure the exact market value but if you see something you like let me know thru PM and we can try and sort a price. Shipping is from Ireland so bear that in mind. I'd prefer to sell to collectors here first and if they see something they want great,then i'll go the ebay route.
Paypal payment use the Gift option.A ll books are smoke free. I may have left info out...sorry,so lmk if i did. Thx,Barry.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Collection For Sale

Post by TheCollector »

Hey Barry,

Are you just thinning out or is your entire collection going away?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

An amazing collection - such a shame to be selling it off.
I wish you the best and hope your situation improves so you can keep a good chunk of this set!

(If I was in a buying position, you have heaps of items that I'd be keen on)
shnnrc01

Post by shnnrc01 »

hey tomas,i just need some extra cash at the moment, i think my collection is too big for it to sell off in one shot. ive sold a lot of stuff alrady but it hasnt seemed to have made any more space on the shelves!!
k9mommy

Post by k9mommy »

Hi.
If you still have Skeleton Crew I would like to buy it from you as well with Rose Madder, Just after sunset and Bag of Bones.
How much do you want for these four.
Are they all S/L Editions?
Thanks.
Shakingman

Post by Shakingman »

Do you have the Dead Zone? :) and what about it?
sgc1999

Post by sgc1999 »

Hi,
I am a member here as well as the Dark Tower . org. could you send me a list of signed and or limited books you are selling? I am very interested.
Thank You,
Simon
sgc1999@gmail.com