night shift mis-bind

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
kybett73

night shift mis-bind

Post by kybett73 »

ive got an old mis-bound night shift paper back, just wondered if it was worth anything? :)
jhanic

Re: night shift mis-bind

Post by jhanic »

Probably not too much. There are a few collectors out there that collect these type of items, but not many.

John
kybett73

Post by kybett73 »

:) thank you for ur reply, not sure if i want to sell, just curious i guess.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

An upside down mis-bind is probably the one that would up the value the most (and by that I'm talking an extra $5 or so). If you're talking pages out of order, or something else that affects the readability then it would typicaly detract from the value.

On a $5 paperback though, even a 100% bump in price isn't much in terms of actual dollar amounts.
kybett73

Post by kybett73 »

ok kool, fanx for letting me know. :)