WTB: It ARC

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: WTB: It ARC

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

ur2ndbiggestfan wrote:I honestly don't know. Hopefully, jhannic or mr. rabbit trick can answer that question for us.
The last Viking IT proof sold at Betts for $250.

Edit: I sold my copy last year for $315. I bought it for $200.
MitchJohn

Post by MitchJohn »

Thanks for the info. I'm glad that it is more reasonably valued. I guess I'll pass on sgc1999's copy for 2k and bide my time until one pops up.
sgc1999

Post by sgc1999 »

$2000 is high. the one on ebay is trashed too. Im not sure what its worth but I wouldnt sell mine for much less than 2k just because. whoever that was that bought one for $250, congrats, that is great deal! Im going to ask a few people who might know better about how many are out there. I will post back if i hear.
I had an offer for $750 i passed up on mine. Im pretty sure if i sold it it would be very hard to get another fine copy.
MitchJohn

Post by MitchJohn »

The guy on Ebay dropped it from 2k to $375. Is that still high?

Anyone else besides the guy offering his (one of ten in the world, apparently) for 2k got one?
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I have one:

I'm not interested in selling it, however! :D

I think $375 for the Viking proof of IT is a bit high, but not out of the ballpark. I'd offer him $300 and see what he says. It's not in the greatest shape.

John
MitchJohn

Post by MitchJohn »

jhanic wrote:I have one:

I think $375 for the Viking proof of IT is a bit high, but not out of the ballpark. I'd offer him $300 and see what he says. It's not in the greatest shape.

John
What's the difference between the one on Ebay and yours?
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

MitchJohn wrote:
jhanic wrote:I have one:

John
What's the difference between the one on Ebay and yours?
1. The covers are very different.
2. Publisher of the one on eBay is Viking; publisher of the above is Cemetery Dance.
3. Date of the eBay one is 1984; the CD edition is 2011 (the 25th Anniversary Edition).

John