Looking to Buy Drawing of the Three First Edition

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
knuckles267

Looking to Buy Drawing of the Three First Edition

Post by knuckles267 »

Hello fellow collectors im looking to buy a first edition of Drawing of the Three. Looking for the book to be in fine or near fine condition with the dusk jacket. Reply to the post if you have one for sale, and how much you want for it. Thanks.

Knuckles
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Looking to Buy Drawing of the Three First Edition

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Knuckles,

Check out the buying page for DT2 you'll have links to tons of sellers (including myself) with copies of DT2 at various prices.
http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy ... 2-buy.html
knuckles267

Post by knuckles267 »

I've been looking around and it seems like the second edition is harder to find and in most cases more expensive than the first. Is this the case?
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

There were 30,000 first printings done and 11,000 second printings. As you may know, the second printing was done as part of a boxed set with a third printing of Gunslinger, a second printing of Drawing of the Three and a first printing of Waste Lands. There were 11,000 sets produced, many of which have not been "broken" (my set is still in the shrink wrap!) thus making the second even more scarce.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

knuckles267 wrote:I've been looking around and it seems like the second edition is harder to find and in most cases more expensive than the first. Is this the case?
Ah your original post said 1st edition, not 2nd edition. John's right about that. Here's an ABE link that'll give you a couple 2nd editions for around $30-$35
http://gan.doubleclick.net/gan_click?li ... 0000159343