Glenn Chadbourne ORIGINAL SEC DREAMS VOL 1 ART

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
STEPHEN RODGERS

Glenn Chadbourne ORIGINAL SEC DREAMS VOL 1 ART

Post by STEPHEN RODGERS »

hi
i am selling my genuine original art that Glenn chadbourne produced for cemetary dance for Sec Dreams vol 1. Its from "the road virus heads north " Its matted and framed and in mint condition and includes a certificate that is signed by Cadbourne also with original art on the certificate.
This is the only one -- there are no others and its fantastic.If you read the book its the page that the character is throwing the painting into a dump and has quite a few frames .
To be sure --- this is not a print ,its the actual art that Cadbourne sent to CD and I bought it from CD.
Also selling a portfolio of The stand signed by Wrightson with the black and gold folder in mint condition number 494 or 491 -- cant remember which.
Can send a photo if needed of the above OFFERS PLEASE .