D M GRANT LITTLE SISTERS GUNSLINGER LTD EDITION .

Any questions related to limited editions
jhanic

Re: D M GRANT LITTLE SISTERS GUNSLINGER LTD EDITION .

Post by jhanic »

Well, I ordered #866 of the deluxe, and #866 and 1273 for the Artist's Editions. (I also have a s/l DT VII #1273). I'm hoping they can match those numbers for me.

I won't be entering the lottery for the extra, even though I have one of the ones. That will "free up" at least one copy!

John
MikeDuke

Post by MikeDuke »

Two quick things. I am not going to go for an Artist Ed at this point. I really don't want to shell out an extra $100 for it. $300+shipping is enough for me. But I do think it is somewhat strange that the S/L are only up to 1250. To me, that is sort of like running 24 miles of a marathon. At that point, you might as well finish. I guess they have their reasons. But at least there will be one more Artist up for grabs. I may pick one up later on eBay but not now.
140dave

Post by 140dave »

TheCollector wrote:Looking back, the S/L wizard and Glass was the last time the run was limited to 1,250 copies... personally I'm a little nervous for myself, I didn't order directly thru DMG untill Wolves of the call and I can't remember what number I got !

It's possible I'm in the 1,251-1,350 bracket...... :o
It was limited to 1200 numbered copies, right? It was 1250 w/1200 being for sale. I thought the "new" numbers for Wolves were 1201-1300. Thats why I am a little miffed, but if I am wrong it would help my mood. If I am correct, 50 of the 100 people that started w/Wolves get copies and the other 50 like me (1297) dont. If anyone owns a W&G above 1200 please sing out so I dont feel so bad!
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

From everything I've heard, King only agreed to sign 1250 sheets for Little Sisters. That's what limited the number. I'm sure Grant would have been more than glad to have an additional 250 copies (@$300 each!) to sell.

John
demorgan

Post by demorgan »

Ok, lets say that i obtain a DT7 within the 1250 or less range. DO i need to register with grant or just tell them that i have that edition.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

You have to supply them a copy of the limitation page of your VII, or, if you are like me and it's still in the shrinkwrap, a copy of the # on the bottom of the slipcase. I did mine via email.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jhanic wrote:You have to supply them a copy of the limitation page of your VII, or, if you are like me and it's still in the shrinkwrap, a copy of the # on the bottom of the slipcase. I did mine via email.

John
When I registered my S/L copy of Wolves of the Calla they would not accept the number on the bottom of the case and I was told I HAD to send a photo of the limitation sheet. Of course there's a different contact person at DMG now things may be different.... If your copy is still in shrinkwrap I'd ask if the # on the bottom of the case is enough. (and post the answer here) :)
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

That's what Karen at Grant asked when I registered my copy of #866--a copy of the bottom of the shrinkwrapped case.

John
demorgan

Post by demorgan »

Ok, because i just bought a copy of DT7 and i guess he will be contacting Grant. I guess he has to tell them that he sold it so i can register it.

who will i have to contact over at Grant to make sure that things go smoothly with all this...SOrry, im new to all of this, i just need some help in getting this done right...
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

The seller doesn't need to contact Grant... Just shoot an e-mail to karenf@grantbooks.com with a photo of the book (the photo needs to show books' number, either limitation page or sticker on the bottom of the slipcase it seems)

That's it.