11/22/63 advanced uncorrected proof

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
bobbyholdem

11/22/63 advanced uncorrected proof

Post by bobbyholdem »

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and have an advanced uncorrected proof copy of 11/22/63. My friend worked for the publishing company and gave me the book and I am trying to figure out what the value is. I have not seen another one anywhere so it is hard to gauge what it is worth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will be looking to sell it but for now I need to assess the value before doing so.
thegunslinger41

Re: 11/22/63 advanced uncorrected proof

Post by thegunslinger41 »

Howdy! Could give you $60 for it. Please let me know. Just so you know I really have no clue as to it's value or scarcity. I do know that some proofs sell for 100s of bucks...and other sell for $10-$20. Thanks
ELazansky

Post by ELazansky »

You may want to join us over at TheDarkTower.org and post in this thread - http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/sho ... -King-item. You'll get some great responses as to its value.

Or John, the Proof Man, will give you an answer here :-)
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I'll agree with Eric about posting over at TDT.org. The US proof of 11/22/63 is a scarce one. I'd put the value in the $500-$750 range.

John
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Well if John thinks its worth $500-$750 (and I'd trust his opinion over anyone else), I'm prepared to beat the offer above of $60. I'll offer you $65 ;)