WTB signed/inscribed Eyes of the Dragon 1st Edition

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
thegunslinger41

WTB signed/inscribed Eyes of the Dragon 1st Edition

Post by thegunslinger41 »

Howdy folksies! Looking to buy a 1st Edition signed/inscribed copy of Eyes of the Dragon. This was my all-time favorite book growing up and the 1st Stephen King book i read at the ripe age of 13. Lol. Need it for my new curio case. :) Looking to pay around $150. Please let me know! THanks

Gabriel
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: WTB signed/inscribed Eyes of the Dragon 1st Edition

Post by TheCollector »

I'm pretty sure I was 13 as well when I read EOTD...7th grade. Some dirty stuff for a kid (back then anyway). I'm sure today's generation wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. ;)
thegunslinger41

Post by thegunslinger41 »

Did have some pretty crazy stuff in it. Also fell in love with THE TALISMAN. Such great stories and must-reads for young teenagers! Wish they could make a decent movie for the Talisman that wouldn't come across as being corney. Where are you HBO!!!!!!
ramblnroy

Post by ramblnroy »

What you need Gabriel is...
A Limited Edition #50 signed. The big red one in slipcase. Would look super in that curio cabinet. ;o) I just happen to have one for sale. $750.

Roy
bookking

Post by bookking »

delete false info.
Last edited by bookking on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mosheprigan

Post by mosheprigan »

Hello bookking
I'm a subscriber of TDT.org and there is an important thread there regarding legitimacy and authenticity of Stephen King's SIGNED BOOKS.
I must draw your attention to the contrary fact of your opinion that this guy there on the eBay whom you consider to buy the book has A LOT OF FAKE SIGNED copies. Look better there in the site and you'll be able to find so many warnings on this person. Just FYI.
Thanks
MOSHE from ISRAEL
(I'm a well known SK' books collector to some of TDT.org and to others in the US.)
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I agree with Moshe. This Eyes of the Dragon may be a legit signature, but the seller is known (over at TDT.org) as a frequent seller of fakes. I don't think I'd ever buy anything from him.

John
bookking

Post by bookking »

good to know. thanks
sgc1999

Post by sgc1999 »

Hi,
I have a signed inscribed 1st/1st in nf/nf condition for $250 and a s/l for $650 if anyones interested.
sgc1999@gmail.com