Blockade Billy from LRB is out! Comments?

Any questions related to limited editions
jhanic

Re: Blockade Billy from LRB is out! Comments?

Post by jhanic »

I think the one with the rarer card is going to be worth more. It all depends on how many were produced, though. I also have both the same cards.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Well ain't that somethin'.....

#1) time to put that little tidbit on the Blockade Billy page. I'll have it up soon.

#2) Yes, collectors are obsessed with rarity, knowing now that one card is more common vs another will raise the price once word gets around. The more common card will stay the same price as now, or maybe slightly lower.

The rarer card will fetch more, how much will depend on the interest of the collecting community vs how many are available so this is just speculation here but I'd say 20-40% more.
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

I hate when they do things like this. I know it's supposed to be fun collecting all this stuff, but just when you think you have something complete (or almost complete), something like this always pops up. I also collect non-sport trading cards and this causes me a lot of frustration in that area as well.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I got lucky. Both my cards are different. I did not even notice this until the discussion this week.