SK TV fun !

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
thl

SK TV fun !

Post by thl »

Just came by friends season 3 episode 13. does someone remember that ? it's the one where joey keeps "the shining" into the freezer because it it too scary and he feels more secure that way :) And theres the "fight" against "little women"... LoOoOoOoOoL ! :)

Any other sitcom with similar sketches ? I can remember various Simpsons episodes and maybe a Family guy one

thl

ps: googling is not allowed :)
jimimck

Re: SK TV fun !

Post by jimimck »

Ones I remember:
Family Guy x2: One where King is selling his latest idea to publisher, and he obviously has no good ideas and just pitches a story about a lamp monster. The publisher is less than impressed but buys it anyway.
The other Family Guy one was where someone runs some guy over, stops and says "oh no, was that Stephen King" and the reply is "No, it was Dean Koontx" and so the reverse over him as well...
Oh thats right, then there is that whole episode where they do three King stories, Misery, Shawshank, and The Body.

Simpsons: They rip off The Shining in an episode, with Homer playing Jack and going nuts cos there is no Duff Beer.

Quantum Leap: That amazing episode where Sam leaps and meets a young boy named Steve and the story is about a lot of weird stuff happening, and then just as Sam leaps, we hear the boys last name was King and his dogs name was Cujo.

Can't recall any more just now
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I love the family guy one.. here's the vid.

ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

That's funny. I have to start renting Family Guy episodes.