Several King limiteds for sale.

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
fleggett

Several King limiteds for sale.

Post by fleggett »

Well, the day I've been dreading has arrived. Finances have forced me to sell almost all of my King collection, plus a few other books. I'm preparing the eBay ads now, but I figured I'd give you guys first crack. All of these have been Brodarted and are in fine condition. Prices are indexed to the prices listed on here. Here is the list (in no particular order):

The Little Sisters of Eluria #657 - $750 - SOLD!
- Yep, you read that right - an under-800 edition of TLSoE, which will entitle the purchaser to first crack at The Wind Through the Keyhole. NOTE - eBay auction live. Click on the title to be taken to the auction page.

The Little Sisters of Eluria - Artist Edition #657 - $150 - SOLD!
- Matching number of the above. Sadly, no Whelan remarque.

Blockade Billy #306 - $550
- From Lonely Road Books. eBay solicitation online.

Under the Dome (US S&S limited) - $225
- Comes with Tomas' custom slipcase.

Under the Dome #455 (UK H&S limited) - $250
- Comes with a dustjacket of the trade (for extra protection).

Just After Sunset #313 (UK limited) - $50

Black House #1,217 - $300

All together, this would come to $2325. If you purchase all of the above, I'll knock off $150 and pay for insured postage.

The eBay ads will be going up tomorrow or Wednesday. Buy-It-Now prices will be higher to cover eBay/Paypal fees and other expenses.

Pictures available upon request, or until I can get the eBay ads online.
fleggett

Re: Several King limiteds for sale.

Post by fleggett »

Prices reduced! Here's a great chance to either start a new King limited edition collection or cultivate an old one. Here's what I've got:

Blockade Billy #306 - $400
- From Lonely Road Books. eBay solicitation online.

Under the Dome (US S&S limited) - $200
- Comes with Tomas' custom slipcase.

Under the Dome #455 (UK H&S limited) - $200
- Comes with a dustjacket of the trade (for extra protection).

Just After Sunset #313 (UK limited [unsigned]) - $50

Black House #1,217 - $250

All of these are in F/VF condition, protected by Brodart dust jackets.

Individually these would total $1100, but I'll let the entire lot go for $950 (buyer pays shipping). PM me here or email me at "f l e g g e t t AT g a t e DOT n e t". Thanks for looking.