The Raft pullout. Very rare.....

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
deafmike

The Raft pullout. Very rare.....

Post by deafmike »

Just wondering if anyone knows the value of the 1982 pullout The Raft from a men's magazine might be worth. I know it is a very rare item and it is in ok condition......looking to sell.

Thanks
shnnrc01

Re: The Raft pullout. Very rare.....

Post by shnnrc01 »

$10-$15. i wouldnt class it as very rare though.
bookking

Post by bookking »

there is a RAFT mag on ebay right now with it intack, in MINT condition. now that is hard to find! i would say it should be worth 100-175 in that condition. their is also the monkey in mag in mint condition for 100 that is a great deal, it is mint from the description.
bookking

Post by bookking »

they are on-line again on ebay, seems like a good deal, when others are asking 200+ for mint copies complete and attached...