Selling Grandpa's Stephen King Collection

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
ajf12

Selling Grandpa's Stephen King Collection

Post by ajf12 »

My Grandfather passed away a few weeks ago and he left behind a huge collection of Stephen King books, scripts, publishers proofs, and other miscellaneous King collectables. I have about 30 signed books, and many are signed and numbered. I have about ten signed and numbered King books with the same number, 399. Here is a small list of some of the signed books. Again, this is not a full list so if you have anything specific that you are looking for, let me know and I would be more than happy to look. You can either email me at ajf12@albion.edu or just reply to the post if interested. Thank you.

· Christine, 1st ed. Signed. Publisher: Viking.

· Carrie, 1st ed. Signed. Publisher: Doubleday.

· The Shining, 1st ed. Signed. Publisher: Doubleday.

· Black House with signed letter from Stephen King. Publisher: Scribner.

· The Stand, Signed. Publisher: Duobleday.

· Cujo, 1st ed. Signed. Two copies.

· Black House, signed and numbered. Publisher: Grant.

· Christine, signed and numbered. Publisher: Grant.

· Dolans Caddilac, signed and numbered. Limited edition. Publisher: Lord John Press.

· Firestarter, signed and numbered. Limited edition. Publisher: Phantasia Press.

· Insomnia, signed and numbered. Limited edition. Publisher: Mark V’ Zeising Books.

· My Pretty Pony. Unopened trade edition. Not sure if signed. Two Copies.

· My Pretty Pony. Signed and numbered. Steel case. Whitney edition.

· Six Stories. Signed and numbered. Publisher: Philtrum press.

· The Stand. Signed and numbered. Limited edition, in wooden box. Publisher: Doubleday.

· The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three. Signed and numbered limited edition. Publisher: Grant.

· The Dark Tower III: The Wastelands. Signed and numbered. Publisher: Grant.

· The Dark Tower VII. Signed and numbered limited edition. Publisher: Grant.

· Danse Macabre. Signed and numbered limited edition. Publisher: Everest House

· Desperation. Signed and numbered limited edition. Publisher: Grant.

· The Eyes of the Dragon. Signed and numbered limited edition. Publisher: Philtrum Press

· From Buick 8. Signed and numbered with tray case. Publisher: Cemetary Dance.

· The Regulators. Bachman. Signed and numbered in limited edition “toy” box. Publisher: Dutton

· The Little Sisters of Eluria. Signed and numbered limited edition. Publisher: Grant.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Selling Grandpa's Stephen King Collection

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Hi ajf12 and welcome.

Many of these books are worth a lot. I suggest you send your list to David at david@bettsbooks.com

He will help you with pricing them so you do not get ripped off.
sgc1999

Post by sgc1999 »

hi,
Please get back to me when you get a chance. i sent you a PM. im interested in many of your books.
Thanks,
Simon
sgc1999@gmail.com
RyanBolin22

Post by RyanBolin22 »

Hello,
Sorry for your loss.
I Am interested in some of the books. Please contact me at rkbolin@gmail.com when you get a chance.
Regards,
Ryan