Where should I take my collection?

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
Ga Outlaw

Re: Where should I take my collection?

Post by Ga Outlaw »

Fsmdr wrote:
ShannonsMovies wrote:Nevermind, I just found the thread where you posted a picture. If you ever are looking to sell it, I call dibs! :)

Shannon

Where?. I don't see it.
Got to "limited edition questions" on the main forum page, then go to "insomnia gift edition questions"
Ga Outlaw

Post by Ga Outlaw »

This has to be the greatest day of my life. I went tomy favorite used book store this morning & found 4 SK 1st editions (I've already checked the 1st edition part of this site to make sure). I got a copy of Dreamcatcher & Hearts In Atlantis in perfect condition. It don't even look like they've been read. I also got Dolores Claiborne & Skeleton Crew. Both have some wrinkling at the top of the spine on the dustjackets & SC has a small stain at the bottom of SK's picture on back. I paid a total of $10 for all 4 books.

Then I got home & setting on my porch was a large box. I have now recived my copy of Knowing Darkness & The loose set of foldout prints. This day has been awesome. :) :D :o :lol:
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

I share your happiness. There was a box on my porch today with a TOR US HE IS LEGEND proof and a UK BLACK HOUSE proof in it!