'Salem's Lot limited gift edition

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Marco

'Salem's Lot limited gift edition

Post by Marco »

Offering a new copy of the (unsigned) limited gift edition of 'Salem's Lot 1 of 600
The book is still sealed in the original shrinkwrap and in pristine condition obviously.
Rather than listing it on Ebay, I'm offering this to a fellow collector for only $ 160.- (which is the price I paid for it myself).
Please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you're interested or if you have any questions.

p.s. I live in The Netherlands. Shipping this heavy book to the US (or any other place outside of the European Union) will cost approx. $ 40.-
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: 'Salem's Lot limited gift edition

Post by TheCollector »

That's a good price, especially for someone living in Europe.

If you don't mind me using you as a real world example Marco, By using the new chart feature on the "buy" page you can see the eBay prices for the last 7 months have been hovering around $200ish plus what would probably be a large surcharge to ship to Europe. For anyone living in that area you can probably save yourself $80 (49gbp, 57 euros) or so over recent prices

http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy ... t-buy.html
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Just to add my 2c worth, this is a good buy. I recently purchased a copy, still in shrinkwrap, for $220, but it cost another $80 to ship from the US to New Zealand!

(I guess I should also add my one has one of The Collectors tray cases, and so that may add to the shipping cost a bit?)
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Jimmy, it would also add to the value of the item. I think you did good!

John
Marco

Re: 'Salem's Lot limited gift edition / Secretary of Dreams S/L

Post by Marco »

Sold the book to a fellow collector from The Netherlands.
Tomas, thanks for 'using' me as an example for the new feature :D

Next one: a new/mint condition signed limited (#229) copy of Secretary of Dreams vol. 1
It is no longer sealed and has been opened only to verify the number & signature.
Offered for EURO 300.- including free shipping.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you're interested or if you have any questions.