Signed copies of DT I and II

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
briantravis

Signed copies of DT I and II

Post by briantravis »

I just recently rediscovered that I have a signed copy of a second edition hardback of The Dark Tower : The Gunslinger *AND* a signed first edition hardback of The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three. I was lucky enough to meet Stephen King at a book signing and lecture at Pasadena Library on a rare west coast appearance. Both hardbacks are in excellent condition and have been kept in shrinkwrap. If I were to consider selling them, I wonder what the best way would be? I figure posting on this forum could not hurt and I might get a lot of good information.

Brian
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Signed copies of DT I and II

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

The largest number of buyers, by far, are on ebay. Everywhere else will limit your number of buyers.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

If they're still in shrink wrap, how did you get them signed? Or did you shrink wrap them yourself? I would definitely remove the shrink wrap.

I agree--your biggest number of buyers will be on eBay. Don't forget to post pictures of the signatures, though. Without those, I doubt the books will sell at all.

John
briantravis

Post by briantravis »

I shrink wrapped (just to protect) them myself after getting them signed in Pasadena in 1988 I think. I have since taken the shrink wrap off. They are in mint condition. I guess ebay is the best option. I will post pics and such and see what happens.

Thanks for the advice.