Hand written letters from Stephen King + other memorbilia

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Jason.Manza

Hand written letters from Stephen King + other memorbilia

Post by Jason.Manza »

1. I have a 1 pg letter hand written saying he was gonna try to come see us play high school basketball on 1/24/94; 2. a 10 pg copy of "Star Invaders" that he wrote when he was 13 that he photo copied and wrote on the front of 3/11/94.
3. a typed letter on 2/15/94 signed
4. a Boarding Pass/American Pride for "The Langoliers" when the movie premiered in Bangor, Maine
Mr. King was kind enough to take an interest in my scholastic education. The letters and memorbilia he sent me are priceless, but I can no longer hold on to them needing $ to pay bills (medical) and losing my job. Understand; I do not wish to get rid of these items, but I must. Please help me if your $eriously interested. Thank you. jason.manza@yahoo.com
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Hand written letters from Stephen King + other memorbilia

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I will buy them, if the price is right.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I'd be interested, too, but I just don't have the cash right now. Oh, well.

John
Jason.Manza

Post by Jason.Manza »

Thank you for your interest in my SK collectibles. They can be viewed on www.thedarktower.org website. Keyword search: stephenkingletters ;I will consider all serious offer$. Thank you, Herbswhere, jason.manza@yahoo.com.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Jason, you might get a better response if you posted your picture in the Collectible Classified section of Calvin's Corner at TDT.org:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/sho ... lassifieds

John
Jason.Manza

Post by Jason.Manza »

Thank you for the help. I recently put 3 items on Ebay: The Star Invaders signed copy he sent me 3/11/94 item# 270678165561 ; The 1pg. hand written letter 1/24/94 item# 270678659537 ; A signed typed letter 2/15/94 item# 270678696825 ... Good luck, happy holidays n' happy bidding.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Best of luck with the auctions, Jason! I'm watching them, but I've kind of spent my budget this month.

John