Avoiding plots of upcoming books

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Avoiding plots of upcoming books

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

TheCollector wrote: I mean... what if King decided to write his next book as a self help book about how to navigate thru Maine City hall to get a zoning variance on adding a extra room onto your house...wouldn't you be unhappy you didn't at least have an idea this wasn't a typical SK story before you bought it?
My only questions would be, "Is there a Signed/Limited planned", and "What about a signing tour?"

:D
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:
TheCollector wrote: I mean... what if King decided to write his next book as a self help book about how to navigate thru Maine City hall to get a zoning variance on adding a extra room onto your house...wouldn't you be unhappy you didn't at least have an idea this wasn't a typical SK story before you bought it?
My only questions would be, "Is there a Signed/Limited planned", and "What about a signing tour?"

:D
LoL It's being done by CD sometime in the future, hurry they'll only accept orders for the next 24 hours!
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Yes. It's one of the stock answers when someone ask you what a book is about. The other one is: "The Butler Did It".

PHEW!!!!!! Had me worried there for a minute :|