Cemetery Dance hinting at a new SK book

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
ur2ndbiggestfan

Re: Cemetery Dance hinting at a new SK book

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

Is it advisable to purchase a 2nd copy of the 2nd printing?
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I don't foresee any increase in price for that. I have one because I'm a completist, but if you think it may rise in value, I don't agree.

John
Lurker

Post by Lurker »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:
Lurker wrote:So, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Big Book of Necon. I did order the limited and haven't seen anything about it.
Going by Cemetery Dance's past record, it will not be out until 2019. They will use your money to publish dozens of books before Big Book of Necon.
Yeah, well maybe one or two of those dozens will also be one of my back orders. Not holding my breath tho.
TheCollector wrote:
Lurker wrote:I got another one of their updates today - about SODII - which is great if true....
Yep...if true..speaking of truths did you see that the 2nd edition of Blockade Billy is available again?
I did. I got one of those when I ordered the CD edition from Amazon UK. So - if I'm right I have all the HBs of Blockade Billy (4?).

I also see where they are selling the "10 remarques" again from Chabornne. Does anyone know offhand how many "personal" copies an artist gets?