Blockade Billy - New SK Novella from CD

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
jimimck

Re: Blockade Billy - New SK Novella from CD

Post by jimimck »

I just heard from CD re the shipping of International orders for Blockade Billy, and pleased to hear mine was shipped just yesterday.

They are also sticking to the "two month" time frame for the slipcases. Fingers crossed eh?
lophophoras

Post by lophophoras »

jimimck wrote:I just heard from CD re the shipping of International orders for Blockade Billy, and pleased to hear mine was shipped just yesterday.

They are also sticking to the "two month" time frame for the slipcases. Fingers crossed eh?
LOL...I'll keep my fingers crossed that Tomas decides to make a slipcase.

;)
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks to our friends over at tdt.com

------------

Just received this from CD-

Mindy from Cemetery Dance here, contacting you privately because we have an artwork special offer that I think you might want to add to your collection.

Alex McVey, the illustrator for all of those incredible drawings in BLOCKADE BILLY by Stephen King, has offered to remarque a handful of his *personal* copies of the 1st Printing, 1st Edition of the book for a few of our customers.

The cost is just $119 per copy plus shipping, and there will only be a handful of these special copies EVER done. This is definitely a one-time offer, so if you're interested, please visit this secret page on the site and place your order right away:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_ALXART01

Thanks!

~Mindy
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

The illustrations in this book don't attract me enough for me to want a remarqued copy. I'll pass.

John
Lurker

Post by Lurker »

I just ordered the UK version from Amazon UK and they had the CD version up for sale too. So, I went ahead and ordered one so I can get a copy to remove the shrinkwrap and see the illustrations - but I thought CD said they weren't going to distribute to any other sellers? Anyway, they have 4 left - going for about $22 if my math is close.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Those ones for sale by Amazon UK could be second printings--no where does it say that they come with the baseball card. Most of the second printing was supposed to go to libraries, etc., but I know (because I bought one) that not all of those did so.

John
Lurker

Post by Lurker »

It is indeed the second printing. But...that's ok. I got to look at the illustrations and I guess I didn't realize CD's had a dust jacket. And it was less than $25.
agrabin

Post by agrabin »

[quote="jimimck"]I just heard from CD re the shipping of International orders for Blockade Billy, and pleased to hear mine was shipped just yesterday.

STILL WAITING...
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Mine arrived maybe just within two weeks of them saying they had shipped it.

No update on the slipcases though....

Has anyone heard anything regarding the limited edition and its expected date of publication?
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I asked Ms Mod at the Stephen King Message Board this exact question about a week ago. This was her response:
I had been in touch with CD a couple days ago to ask about an update and was told that one would be coming soon. They were going to be updating the info for the Lonely Road Books site so you might check there as well. They would have that information before we do.
I've been checking the Lonely Roads site regularly and nothing yet.

John