Selling SK limited COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS. Mint / New

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Justin Case

Selling SK limited COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS. Mint / New

Post by Justin Case »

Hi,

I have been going over additional SK limiteds that I have and need to sell. I hate to part with these but I've had a very positive response on this board and have decided to sell another SK limited to a good home.

The Complete Master of Darkness - Underwood - Miller, numbered (out of 345) signed, limited and traycased. This is a beautiful book, quarter bound in leather (English pigskin) with premium cloth boards (German linen) with Japanese hand marbled end papers. This book is signed by King, Bloch, Matheson, Koontz, Fritz Leiber, Karl Edward Wagner, Avram Davidson, George Alec Effinger, Clive Barker and many other... Mint / As New. SOLD!
Also have He Is Legend signed, limited w/ slipcase and pictorial card as issued. Mint - SOLD!

Colorado Kid - set of 3 Artist editions, mint/ as new - $150 or best offer

Please feel free to ask any an all questions. You can PM me here or email me direct at philinterport@yahoo.com Thank you for you interest :)

Best Regards,
Phil :)
Last edited by Justin Case on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Justin Case

Re: Selling SK limited COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS. Mint / New

Post by Justin Case »

Updated - added more titles and indicated slipcase for He is Legend. Thank you :)

Justin Case

Post by Justin Case »

Update:

I've lowered the initial asking price for all items but will also entertain any reasonable offer. Please feel free to ask. Thank you again for you interest :)

Best Regards,
Justin Case

Post by Justin Case »

UPDATE:

Indicated items that are SOLD.

CMOD has a sale pending but is still open for offers until sale is confirmed. Thank you again for your interest :)

Best Regards,
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

To anyone planning on buying books from Phil, I just recently completed a transaction for some books from him. His communication pertaining to questions is outstanding. As you can see, his asking price for the books is more than fair. I received my books in less than a weeks time and they were packed extremely well. So all I have to say to anyone who is planning on buying books from Phil, fear not, this was the smoothest transaction I have encountered when buying a book. Thanks Phil.