Secratary of Dreams, Volume 1 : Signed Lettered Edition

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Trashcan Man

Secratary of Dreams, Volume 1 : Signed Lettered Edition

Post by Trashcan Man »

Anyone have any additional news on the release and shipment of the Secratary of Dreams, Volume 1 : Signed Lettered Edition ?

I wrote to Mindy from Cemetery Dance a few weeks back inquiring as to when this book will ship she said she will have more info this month (March). But I never heard back.

I paid for this in Nov. of 2005 with a price tag of $1,500
Anyone else still waiting?

Thanks in advance.
Clacke

Re: Secratary of Dreams, Volume 1 : Signed Lettered Edition

Post by Clacke »

Wow! I didn't realize that the lettered hadn't been released yet. That's a helluva long time to hold onto peoples' money without producing the goods. Especially considering volume 2 is in production. :shock:
Randall Flagg

Post by Randall Flagg »

I wish they would hurry up and publish 'The Century's Best Horror Fiction'.
Tober138

Post by Tober138 »

Clacke wrote:Wow! I didn't realize that the lettered hadn't been released yet. That's a helluva long time to hold onto peoples' money without producing the goods. Especially considering volume 2 is in production. :shock:
That's nothing. I pre-ordered the s/n edition of "Legacies" from Cemetery Dance, which includes a reprint of SK's "One For The Road". That pre-order was placed sometime in 1997 or 98...and its still in production!
Randall Flagg

Post by Randall Flagg »

Tober138 wrote:That's nothing. I pre-ordered the s/n edition of "Legacies" from Cemetery Dance, which includes a reprint of SK's "One For The Road". That pre-order was placed sometime in 1997 or 98...and its still in production!
That's classic.
Trashcan Man

Post by Trashcan Man »

Clacke wrote:Wow! I didn't realize that the lettered hadn't been released yet. That's a helluva long time to hold onto peoples' money without producing the goods. Especially considering volume 2 is in production. :shock:
Exactly. I'm going to request a refund - when they are ready to ship it, they can have my money. I paid for this in Nov. of 2005, almost 3 years ago!

It's also annoying that their telephone number always goes to the answering machine. Nobody ever answers the phone to speak with you.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I'm going to request a refund - when they are ready to ship it, they can have my money. I paid for this in Nov. of 2005, almost 3 years ago!
If you don't mind, I'd like to know how your refund experience went. Specifically how easy it was to get the refund and quickly you recieved your refund.
Trashcan Man

Post by Trashcan Man »

TheCollector wrote:
I'm going to request a refund - when they are ready to ship it, they can have my money. I paid for this in Nov. of 2005, almost 3 years ago!
If you don't mind, I'd like to know how your refund experience went. Specifically how easy it was to get the refund and quickly you recieved your refund.
So far 2 phone calls and 2 emails in the past week. No response from Cemetery Dance. Does anyone have another phone number for these people?
Trashcan Man

Post by Trashcan Man »

Got my refund :D

They were even nice enough to refund me the 44 dollar fee that Paypal charged me to accept the refund.
Clacke

Post by Clacke »

Trashcan Man wrote:Got my refund :D

They were even nice enough to refund me the 44 dollar fee that Paypal charged me to accept the refund.
Glad to hear it. :)
Did they happen to have any news on the lettered edition release date?