Looking for specific numbers for SGN/LTDs

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
e_taylor

Looking for specific numbers for SGN/LTDs

Post by e_taylor »

Looking for any King SGN/LTDs with numbers containing 2 and 6. If you've got any please contact me with info and price.
crewser

Re: Looking for specific numbers for SGN/LTDs

Post by crewser »

e_taylor wrote:Looking for any King SGN/LTDs with numbers containing 2 and 6. If you've got any please contact me with info and price.
Do the 6 and 2 need to be in same serial number? If not I have #32 of The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon POP UP edition.

PM me if interested.
e_taylor

Post by e_taylor »

crewser wrote:
e_taylor wrote:Looking for any King SGN/LTDs with numbers containing 2 and 6. If you've got any please contact me with info and price.
Do the 6 and 2 need to be in same serial number? If not I have #32 of The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon POP UP edition.

PM me if interested.
Preferably 6 and 2 in the same number, but its not necessary.

However, I have no interest in THAT limited. (The text isn't even written by King!)

Thanks anyways!
Trashcan Man

Post by Trashcan Man »

Hello,

I have a Transgressions, S/L #2 of 200...This was the anthology with King's story
"The Things They Left Behind", which wasn't published anywhere else.

If interested , email me at info@veryfinebooks.com

Thank you.
e_taylor

Post by e_taylor »

Trashcan Man wrote:
Hello,

I have a Transgressions, S/L #2 of 200...This was the anthology with King's story

Thank you.
The only anthology I'd be interested in is "Legends", however, I DO have my eye on the copy of Skeleton Crew you have for sale. We'll see in the next few months if I can justify another $500+ purchase to myself!
Trashcan Man

Post by Trashcan Man »

e_taylor wrote:
Trashcan Man wrote:
Hello,

Thank you.
The only anthology I'd be interested in is "Legends", however, I DO have my eye on the copy of Skeleton Crew you have for sale. We'll see in the next few months if I can justify another $500+ purchase to myself!
oh right. this Skeleton Crew is #262... Let me know if you are interested - we are somewhat flexible on the price. Thanks,