Where are you in Under the Dome

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.

NOT STARTED
31%
Pages 1-100
No votes
Pages 100-250
13%
Pages 250-500
6%
Pages 500-750
6%
Pages 750-1,072
13%
FINISHED
31%

Total votes: 16

TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Hey folks,

I thought it would be fun to put a poll up so you can see how people are progressing thru the book. Just put a vote in for whatever section you're currently reading. When you progress to the next section you can change your vote.
jhanic

Re: Where are you in Under the Dome

Post by jhanic »

I'm about a third of the way through my reread of the book. I read it originally back in August when I got a UK Advance Readers Copy. I enjoyed it the first time through, and am enjoying the reread even more, because I'm taking my time and savoring it.

John
ELazansky

Post by ELazansky »

I'm about 25% done. I remember I read IT in about 5 days back in college. Had no kids to care for back then, so reading is not going as quick as I'd like :)
ChristineB

Post by ChristineB »

Haven't started it and most likely won't for a year or so.

I'm in the process of rereading/reading all of his books in order and am only at Black House, so it will be a bit stil.

I also would rather wait that long to see if they decide to make a movie out of it. For me watching any of his films after reading the book is just a recipe for disaster. I sit watching the movie and thinking about all the stuff that is not right in it, instead of just enjoying it. So for me waiting is the best bet. :)
thl

Post by thl »

started on october 22nd, finished on november 9th. I tried to proceed slowly :)
thxgeek

Post by thxgeek »

I haven't started it yet - I'm waiting on the 'collectors edition' copy to arrive - I don't wanna soil and smudge my 'oh-so-special' ( :roll: ) S/L edition...

;)
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

I haven't even read JUST AFTER SUNSET or STEPHEN KING GOES TO THE MOVIES yet. It'll be at least a year before I get to UTD. I always have a long shelf full of books to be read, first come, first served.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

ur2ndbiggestfan wrote:I haven't even read JUST AFTER SUNSET or STEPHEN KING GOES TO THE MOVIES yet. It'll be at least a year before I get to UTD. I always have a long shelf full of books to be read, first come, first served.

I like that :) I found Just after Sunset very good actually, and so far UTD is pretty interesting (I'm around page 150) so you've got some good reading ahead of you!
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

QUOTE "I like that"

Thanks! Here are some pics of my 'to read' shelf. You can see where the Kings are. If you think this post doesn't belong here, please just remove it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I assume you're going from left to right. You sure do have a lot of reading there!

John