UNDER THE DOME S/N SHIPPED

Any questions related to limited editions
needfulthings

Re: UNDER THE DOME S/N SHIPPED

Post by needfulthings »

Your stamped case is holding your 27 cards! The good news & the bad news. Hopfully the S/not N limited edition has 1 EXTRA SIGNED PAGE that is not in the collectors set book & if Mr King stays true to his signing tour rutine he presigns the trade editions that are handed out after he talks. This means that not to many collectors set books will get signed.Keeping the limited's value up.AIN'T COLLECTING FUN
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Tomas, I agree. I do wish Simon & Schuster had been more accurate in their description of the item, though.

John
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

Are the books coming UPS or from the post office? I'm kinda ticked I didn't get mine today.
Of course 20 minutes after posting this the UPS man handed me a package from Simon & Schuster.
Last edited by ur2ndbiggestfan on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
servo666

Post by servo666 »

I just received mine today. I didn't get a shipping notification from S&S so I was a bit surprised.

I haven't received the standard collector's edition yet, but there are at least two things which differentiate this version from the unsigned collector's edition:

1) It has a different ISBN than the unsigned collector's edition
2) On the inside flap of the dust jacket the price is $200.00

and of course the signature.
Lurker

Post by Lurker »

Same here - no e-mail, but just recieved package. I didn't set up an account with them - maybe that is the difference.
Now waiting on B&N for unsigned...
Bounce0320

Post by Bounce0320 »

ok maybe this is a dumb question..Diffee did original sketches of the characters in each of these 1500 books?? These are definitely pencil drawings in the copy I just received. Are everyone's like this?
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Bounce0320 wrote:ok maybe this is a dumb question..Diffee did original sketches of the characters in each of these 1500 books?? These are definitely pencil drawings in the copy I just received. Are everyone's like this?
Take an eraser to it and find out :lol:

No, no I'm just kidding! I'm not sure I'm hoping my package will be waiting for me when I get home, I see Cemetery Dance is selling a copy with a dog on the front cover
http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/200 ... -schuster/
Bounce0320

Post by Bounce0320 »

haha!! Eraser..that was actually my 1st thought before I asked..for the sake of sounding like an idiot. Yes..dog on 1st page..and on each chapter is another. Yes..I did look through it trying to see if they were all drawn or printed. They look drawn to me..
fleggett

Post by fleggett »

So, this was never originally intended to have a limitation sheet? Just flatsigned on a blank page?
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

My dilemma is, do I take the book out of the shrinkwrap or leave it in? I have no intention of reading this copy of course, so from a collectible standpoint, what is the best course of action?
Are there remarqes or is that just a joke?