Value

Any questions related to limited editions
Alane

Value

Post by Alane »

What is the value of a First Edition FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT,signed by Stephen King to Yoko (Ono)?
jhanic

Re: Value

Post by jhanic »

If it's truely King's signature and it's truely to Yoko, I'd say $500-$750 minimum. But there are LOTS of fakes out there, and you had better have some provenance to prove it all! If it's a fake, it's worthless. By provenance, I don't mean just some Certificate of Authenticity, but documentation from an unimpeachable source. Actually, if it IS authentic, I'd contact one of the larger auction houses (such as Southeby's). They could also assist in verification. I'm sure there are lots of Beatles fans out there that would love to have this thing.

John
millertek

Post by millertek »

very true - why would Yoko not keep it? she'd at least add it to her HUGE library and never see it again....be careful....Four Past Midnight is not really an old release that laks fake signings....you'll need some serious evidence to guarentee it's authenticity....though on the other hand a faker wouldnt waste their time forging King and including a statement to Yoko to risk exposing the fake....dont mess wit it
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

John has a very good point. You may actually get more for it selling it at an anuction house (or perhaps ebay) if it's marketed to the Beatles collectors, rather then SK collectors.... A bigger market can mean more $$$