Huge collection on sale end of the week - King and Hill!

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
kacod

Huge collection on sale end of the week - King and Hill!

Post by kacod »

I am selling both my King and Joe Hill collections. The King collection is all US stuff, LOTS of proofs, all the first US trades, S/L and Lettereds (Dolan's, Buick 8, Green Mile, Talisman, Regulators, Skeleton Crew, Colorado Kid), New Lieutenant's Rap - sorry no UK stuff.

The Hill collection is even more impressive - I have all of his Lettereds and most of his other stuff down to magazine appearances and ARCs, about all I do not have on him is the UK HSB. I will post it all soon (in the next few days), it's a huge list, but if you want to check on something earlier than everyone else contact me at kacod@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks, ---kyle.