Cycle of The Werewolf HB, Land of Enchantment (publisher)

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
briantravis

Cycle of The Werewolf HB, Land of Enchantment (publisher)

Post by briantravis »

Happy New Year! I'm selling a 1983 (Land of Enchantment) Cycle of the Werewolf hardback illustrated by Berni Wrightson. It isn't signed but it's a limited edition trade hardback. For more info, please take a look at the ebay listing if interested:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1051660719

Cheers!
Brian
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Cycle of The Werewolf HB, Land of Enchantment (publisher)

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Brian,

Thanks for posting and good luck with the auction. I want to let you know though, that the price looks pretty high. If you look on the COTW buying page you'll see the historical ebay price graph. It shows the average price the book has sold for each of the last 12 months. The average seems to be around $150ish, with a high average of $187.50

These are just averages of course, and your copy looks pretty nice but I wanted to give you the info.
http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy ... e-buy.html
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I agree, the price seems high, especially given that there seems to be some fading on the spine.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I totally missed that spine fading, looks like it didn't make it to the front, but the back photo was pretty faded. If the spine is as faded as the back that would significantly detract from the value.
briantravis

Post by briantravis »

Thanks for the pricing advice guys!
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

Brian,
What would you consider selling your book for?