Stuff For Sale!

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
ShannonsMovies

Stuff For Sale!

Post by ShannonsMovies »

• Pictures and more specific info available upon request
  • I try to be very specific when noting conditions.
  • All prices include US shipping. PayPal Gift is a must.
  • Please come at me with best offers and trades. I'm not collecting S/Ls or anthology proofs at the moment, but my US/UK first editions, promo, foreign, and proof subcollections still need a lot of work! Trade!
SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS
  • Insomnia #981/1,250: $325. Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.
  • The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: $400. Corner crease on limitation page.
  • The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: $200. Near perfect.
  • The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200:$350. Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.
  • Night Visions 5 #PC:$150. Edge and cornerwear on dustjacket, emphasized on spine edges. Some wear on slipcase.
  • Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: $250. Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

US FIRST EDITIONS
  • The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three: $30 each. 1) Dustjacket has minor edgewear, stronger on spine, with minor creases. Vertical crease on rear. 2) Dustjacket has some rubbing and a small tear on the front cover and the bottom of the spine. Flaps folded in slightly at the wrong lengths. Still has DMG order form.
  • The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah: $20. Very small indentions/scratches in center of cover. Can only see them in the right light.

UK FIRST EDITIONS
  • Rose Madder: $20. Very minorly stained on edges of the page block. Minor crinkles on dustjacket edges. No ribbon.
  • Cell: $20. Near perfect, inside front cover pastedown has diagonal indentation.

PROOFS/ADVANCE READER COPIES
  • Prime Evil: $30. Near perfect.
  • Screamplays: $30. Near perfect.
  • Dark Masques: $30. Near perfect.
  • From The Borderlands: $30. Near perfect.
  • A Life In Cinema: $30. Near perfect.
  • Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King: $30. Near perfect.
  • He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheon: $30. Near perfect.
  • Misery (Viking): $75. Extremely minor cornerwear and extremely minor/small glossy stain on rear.

PROMO ITEMS
  • The Dark Half Mask: $30. Minor edgewear and minor bends/creases.
  • The Dark Half Bird Seed: $40. Near perfect.
  • Graveyard Shift Ratmobile: $60. Very minor creases and bends.
  • Hearts In Atlantis Playing Cards: $25. New, in plastic.
  • Bag of Bones Phonograph (with DVDs): $100. Near perfect except that the record doesn't spin. The music plays when you open the lid.

ORIGINAL ARTWORK
  • "Midnight Graffiti #3 Cover" by Marcus Alan Nickerson: $750. 15" x 20" on heavy illustration board. Image of Stephen King occupies 12 1/2" x 13 1/4" of the board. No magazine text on artwork. 1/2" nick on right side of painting, doesn't affect main image.
Image Image Image
  • "Snake Eyes (Concept)" by Alan M. Clark: $200. 8.5" by 12." Colored pencil and graphite on colored paper. Near perfect.
  • "Snake Eyes" by Alan M. Clark: $1100. 11" by 16." Acrylic on board. Near perfect.
  • "Shock Rock Cover" by Mark Watts: $750. 26" by 19", framed, airbrushed. Corner dinged, edges of painting slightly rubbed.
Image Image Image