Wanted - list of Gift editions

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jimimck

Wanted - list of Gift editions

Post by jimimck »

Hi boys and girls.
This might be a bit optmistic, but I have about $130-$150usd in my paypal, that I'm looking to use to purchase a gift edition.

The gift editions I don't have are as follows:
- The Green Mile
- The Talisman
- From a Buick 8
- Insomnia
and while I know it isn't a gift edition, I'm looking for a 1st Trade hardback of Cycle of the Werewolf with a case from The Collector

Now the thing is, I live in New Zealand, and so depending on the weight of the book, I know shipping can be a bitch from the States. I'm looking at a maximum price, including shipping, of $150 for any of these, except for Insomnia. That I'd be looking to pay no more than $75.

May consider less than F/F editions for a lower price.

Anyway, if you have something around this sort of budget, I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers
James
jimimck

Re: Wanted - list of Gift editions

Post by jimimck »

I have picked up a copy of The Green Mile, so no funds left for now.
Cheers