Signed copy of 11/22/63 for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
survivormom44

Signed copy of 11/22/63 for sale

Post by survivormom44 »

All,
I was lucky enough to attend the books signing in Atlanta for 11/22/63 while I was suffering from breast cancer. because my husband went with me I had two books signed. One is personalized to me and I will never part with it. The other is flatsigned and I am looking to sell this one to buy Lady Gaga tickets for my daughter for christmas. (She loves Gaga like I love King) I do have photographic proof of the signing and can provide this to interested parties. If interested, please email me at shannonlrry55@comcast.net. I would like to get at least $400 for the book, but will entertain other offers.
jimimck

Re: Signed copy of 11/22/63 for sale

Post by jimimck »

Hi there.
I recently purchased a flatsigned 11/22/63 for $150, and while this was probably below market value, I think these are selling around the $200-$235 mark.
The true S/L editions sell for about $300.

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers
James