Two Roland Original art pieces Check'em out! Thoughts??

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
thegunslinger41

Two Roland Original art pieces Check'em out! Thoughts??

Post by thegunslinger41 »

So here are two original artworks of our most fabled hero Roland. Thoughts? One is a pencil sketch drawn on 11x14 heavy artist paper...the other is a 16x20 oil painting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thegunslinger41

Re: Two Roland Original art pieces Check'em out! Thoughts??

Post by thegunslinger41 »

Roland in the oil painting is quite small i know. image doesn't do painting justice.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Two Roland Original art pieces Check'em out! Thoughts??

Post by TheCollector »

You drew these?

I think from the neck down is great on the pencil sketch with maybe a slight alteration on the revolver grip (seems a little to fat or something)

I think the face could use some tweaking. Overall it reminds me of the style from the comic book series.

On the other one the background reminds me of this illustration.