Dark tower limited sets

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jemaher

Dark tower limited sets

Post by jemaher »

Is anyone willing to trade dark tower sl to try to complete same numbered sets?
jhanic

Re: Dark tower limited sets

Post by jhanic »

Hi, I've got #258 of DTII that I'd be willing to trade to someone who needs it for a complete set. I'd want another s/l DTII, of course.

John
batsker

Post by batsker »

I am willing to swap some of my DT, as well as other S/L to try and match #s. Email me at batsker@yahoo.com for a list, or send me what you have/are looking for.
batsker

Post by batsker »

Sorry for the delay, guys. I lost my spreadsheet with all my King books listed on it, so I have to remake it. Once that's done I'll have more info on #s I'm willing to swap. Off the top of my head, I do have S/L DT7 #1425 and #1499 if anyone is interested.
agrabin

Post by agrabin »

Hi all, (my first post)

I have DTV, V1 and V11 #1170 as well as DTV1 and V11 #1150.
I might like to try and get my hands on DT111, 1V and V #1170 although it isn't really on my list of priorities. If anyone is genuinely interested in the 2 #1150's and have something I would like/need then please get in touch. I also have a double -- US 1/1 trade Insomnia signed (1 red on white, 1 white on red) if anyone is interested. As I said, I'm not really into selling but if the right deal comes along.....
You can mail me at -- a.ramage@stran.ac.uk
rcbernhardt

Post by rcbernhardt »

I have a DTI Gunslinger #142 that I am willing to trade for a DTI #216 to complete the set.

Rick Bernhardt
rcbernhardt@comcast.net
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Rick, I posted your request on TheDarkTower.com site in the Calvin's Corner forum.

John
e_taylor

Post by e_taylor »

Hey guys,

I'm looking for PC copies of DTII, DTIII, and DTIV.

I have DTIII # 1019 and DTIV #626 (maybe, its part of a IV-VII set) to trade.

If anyone has or knows where I can find these at reasonable prices; let me know what you've got and what you want (or if you want to trade).

Thanks!
gsvec

Post by gsvec »

I have DTIII #612 and DTV, VI, and VII #678 and am really REALLY looking for Gunslinger #64 to complete a set. PM me if you're interested or have a lead for me on my missing #64. Thanks!
demorgan

Post by demorgan »

this is a shot in the dark, but here it goes. If anyone has a copy of DT 7 s/l 1250 and below( of course im looking to get into the new gunslinger pot at grant)..ill trade them a copy of " JUST AFTER SUNSET" from the nov 6th odyessy event plus some cash for it....
just give me shout.