11/22/63 Signed at 6th Floor Museum Benefit

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Slewfoot

11/22/63 Signed at 6th Floor Museum Benefit

Post by Slewfoot »

Hi, new SK collector, but I've been following the site for awhile. I was fortunate enough to get a couple tickets to the Stephen King Sixth Floor Museum Benefit at the Majestic Theatre in Dallas. Preferential seating tickets came with a signed copy of 11/22/63 1st edition/1st printing. I am new to collecting, and this is my first signed King! I would like to sell or possibly trade my extra copy to help expand my emerging collection. I have the signed copy in new, unread condition, and a printed 5X7 (approx.) program from the benefit in perfect condition that I would obviously include with the book.

I thought it coming from the Sixth Floor Museum benefit might make it particularly interesting to another collector.  I inquired at the event, and one of the staff said there were only 200 signed copies offered. I can also provide photocopies of the letter and ticket for authenticity purposes. You can check it out on EBAY, with a photo of the book and program:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-11-22-63 ... 500wt_1114
Last edited by Slewfoot on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sgc1999

Re: 11/22/63 Signed at 6th Floor Museum Benefit

Post by sgc1999 »

Hi,
If you want to make a trade i have a TON of signed and limited King for sale in my store on ebay. Let me know if your interested in anything. my ebay member name is sgc191999 and heres a link to my store,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/sgc191999/m.htm ... ksid=p3686
thanks,
Simon