SL of TALISMAN Limited Signed on EBAY

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
bookking

SL of TALISMAN Limited Signed on EBAY

Post by bookking »

WOW just noticed the seller dropped the asking price for the TALISMAN LIMITED on ebay - asking only 650 start price.. good deal if you ask me! Just wanted to give anyone a heads up, i thought someone on here was looking for one.
bookking

Re: SL of TALISMAN Limited Signed on EBAY

Post by bookking »

looks like the seller lowered the start bid to $625 and buy it now to $750! this is a deal that someone should pick up. I forgot who was looking for it... maybe it was the dark tower site...
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Betts Bookstore recently sold the S/L Talisman #1077 for $399 and #1194 for $550

Looks like $650 is quite high nowadays.
killbourne

Post by killbourne »

Isnt the seller also known to be selling tons of fakes.
bookking

Post by bookking »

I believe this is the guy from Canada. He plays the ebay bidding game. i think it sold around $600 or so. nice book, always liked the talisman in slipcase.
bookking

Post by bookking »

oh well it sold at a good price. is the market now a days coming down on the SL books?
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

bookking wrote:oh well it sold at a good price. is the market now a days coming down on the SL books?
The market for a lot of the King books is not too good right now. The way the economy is has a lot to do with it, in my opinion. There are a few of the SLs that seem to hold their value pretty well (The Stand, for example) but those are the exceptions.

John