Special Remarqued Gunpowder by Joe Hill for CHARITY!!!

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Tito_Villa

Special Remarqued Gunpowder by Joe Hill for CHARITY!!!

Post by Tito_Villa »

You may or may not know that i have recently adopted a dog (pictured below) called Annabel from a local Dog Rescue Centre called http://justfordogs.org which is a registered charity. Annabel brought so much happiness to my life and that of my girlfriend too, she is such a great tempered fun loving dog who just lives for someone scratching her belly. And i owe having her happy soul in the house to just for dogs, now they aren't in the best financial state at the moment so i though i would help out a little bit and say thank you for giving Annabel a second start in life!

Later on tonight ( after i have uploaded pics) i will have a slipcased , numbered out of 200, remarqued copy of Joe Hill's Gunpowder for sale with 100% of the sale going to just for dogs. Vinnie Chong has once again out done himself and has come up with a remarque that is very different than all the others i have seen, depicting a never before illustrated part of the story.

I would put the book on ebay but don't want them taking any of the money that can help the charity! So i will be accepting best offers via pm or email - dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk until midnight GMT Saturday and will include free postage to anywhere in the world, so please keep this in mind if you are considering a bid.
Muchos thanks in advance!
ur2ndbiggestfan

Re: Special Remarqued Gunpowder by Joe Hill for CHARITY!!!

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

I don't read Joe Hill, simply because there is so much to read out there I never got to him, but I like your dog! I also adopted my current dog from the Humane Society and she is the best dog in the world (tied with yours of course).
Tito_Villa

Post by Tito_Villa »

Well you should make room, because everything i have read from Hill has been bloody great to read.
What sort of dog do you have steve?
Tito_Villa

Post by Tito_Villa »

As promised - pictures of the book & remarque that shows the 'special' children bringin the moon Calibran down to crush the spaceship! The book, slipcase and dustjacket (which is protected by a brodart cover) are in fine condition.
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

That's a nice looking book. I now recall reading a story by Joe Hill and Stephen King, THROTTLE from HE IS LEGEND. Strangely enough, it's the only story I didn't like in that book!

My dog:

Tito_Villa

Post by Tito_Villa »

I haven't read anything from that book yet!

Wow thats a sweet dog & sometimes i wish Annabel would use her bed more to sleep in than mine :)