SK collection for sale/Books about SK

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Grandma Death

SK collection for sale/Books about SK

Post by Grandma Death »

Hi All...this is my first post. After years of collecting King I'm looking to sell my collection job lot in the first instance or will consider splitting if the price is right. This list will be going on E Bay shortly but I thought I'd offer it here first. Obviously buyer to collect. Please ask any questions about condition-in most cases these books are good to brand new and unread. The majority of this collection has been sealed in plastic bags to preserve their condition. If you wish to see photos of individual books please ask and I will e mail them-however obviously I can't photograph them all hence me offering to take individual photos.
Sensible offers only please-I have a price in mind and if someone offers it then the collection is theirs. I would appreciate it if you have an offer to please pm me rather than post it on this thread as I dont want the thread to turn into a debate about what the price should be.

Many thanks-any questions please ask.

Skeleton Crew (McDonald) 1st Trade Edt (Used VGC Sealed and unread by me)
Different Seasons (McDonald) 1st Trade Edt (Used VGC Sealed and unread by me)
Dark Tower 2 (Grant) 1st Trd Edt (Unread and sealed by me)
Dark Tower 3 (Grant) 1st Trd Edt (Brand new sealed and unread)
Dark Tower 4 (Grant) 1st Trd Edt (Brand new sealed and unread)
Dark Tower V1 (Grant) 1st Trd Edt (Brand new sealed and unread)
Dark Tower VII (Grant) 1st Trd Edt (Brand new sealed and unread)
Black House (Harper Collins) 1st Trd Edt (Brand New-Unread)
Dreamcatcher (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt (As new-read just once)
Geralds Game (Viking 1st Trd Edt) Used VGC (Sealed by me-unread by me)
Dolores Claiborne (Hodder & Stoughton) Special Christmas Edt (Sealed by me-brand new unread)
Needful Things (Hodder & Stoughton) Viking 1st Trd Edt read once as new sealed by me
The Stand (Uncut version) (Hooder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt (sealed by me-brand new unread)
Rose Madder (Viking) 1st Trd Edt (Sealed by me-read just once as new)
From a Buick 8 (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt (Brand new unread)
Nightmares & Dreamscapes (Hodder & Stoughton)Special Christmas Edt (Sealed by me-brand new unread)
Cujo: Viking 1st Td Edt Used VGC unread by me-sealed by me
Four Past Midnight (Hodder & Stoughton) 1ts Trd Edt Read once by me-sealed by me-as new
The Eyes of The Dragon (Viking) 1st Trd Edt Used but unread by me and sealed by me
Desperation (Hooder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt Brand new-sealed by me and unread
The Dark Half (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt read once-as new and sealed by me
Cycle of the Werewolf (New English Library) 1st Td Edt New-Unread and sealed by me
IT Hodder and Stouthgton 1st Td Edt Used VGC unread by me
Christine (Viking) 1st Trd Edt Used but VGC sealed by me and unread,
Liseys Story (Hooder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt Brand new unread
Cell (Hooder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt Brand new unread
Dark Tower-Wizard and the Glass (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt Brand new unread and sealed by me
Everythings Eventual (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt brand new and unread
Duma Key (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt Brand new and unread
Pet Sematry (Hodder & Stoughton) used VGC unread by me and sealed by me
Hearts in Atlantis (Hodder and Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt as new read once and sealed by me.
Insomnia (Hodder & SToughton) 1st Td Edt (Brand new unread and sealed by me)
Tommyknockers (Putnam) 1st Trd Edt (Used but VGC unread/sealed by me)
Misery (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt as new read once by me sealed by me
Storm of The Century (Simon & Schuster) 1st Trd Edt brand new unread
Just After Sunset (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt brand new unread
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (Hooder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt read once from new-sealed by me
Nightmares in the Sky (Viking) 1st Td Edt brand new unread and sealed by me
Regulators (Hodder & Stoughton & Dutton) 1st tRd edt brand new and unread
Blaze (Hodder & Stoughton) 1st Trd Edt brand new unread
Creepshow-Plume 1st Edt Used Good condition
Nightmares in the Sky (with F Stop Fitzgerald) Viking Studio Books 1st Trd Edt Brand New Unread and Sealed by me.
On Writing-Hodder & Stoughton 1st Trd Edt

Books about King:

Stephen King-The 2nd Decade (Magisrale) 1st Edt Brand New Unread
Stephen King as Richard Bachman (Starmont) 1st Edt Brand New Unread
Shorter Works of Stephen King (Starmont) 1st Edt Brand New and Unread
Stephen King Country-George Beahm (Running Press) 1st Edt Brand New Unread
Stephen King From A-Z- George Beahm (Running Press) 1st Edt Brand New Unread
Stephen King Universe-Waiter, Golden & Wagner (Cemetry Dance) Brand New Unread Limited to 1000 Copies
The Complete Stephen King Encyclopedia-Spignesi (PC Ink) Brand New Unread Ltd to 3000 copies
Stephen King at the Movies (Starlord Signet Special)
Demon Driven: Stephen King and The Art Of Writing-Beahm (GB Publishing) 1st Trd Edt Brand New Sealed and Unread
The Films of Stephen King (BB Publishing) Brand New and Unread
The Films of Stephen King (Starmont) 1st Trd Edt Brand New, Sealed and Unread
Stephen King (Enslow)
Stephen King: Americas Best Loved Bogeyman-Beahm (Andrew McNeel Publishing)
Stephen King Goes to Hollywood-Underwood, Miller, Conner (Plume) 1st Trd Edt Brand New, Sealed and Unread
Stephen King-The Art of Darkness-Winter (NAL) 1st Trd Edt Brand new, sealed and unread
Bare Bones: Conversations of Terror with Stephen King-Underwood/Miller (McGraw Hill Publishing) 1st Trd Edt, brand new, unread and sealed
The Stephen King Companion-Beahm (GB Publishing) 1st Trd Edt Brand new, Sealed and unread
The Lost Works of Stephen King-Spignesi (Birch Lane Press) 1st Trd Edt brand new, unread and sealed
The Stephen King Story-Beahm (GB Publishing) Ltd to 450 Copies Brand New, sealed and unread