SOD Vol1?

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jimimck

SOD Vol1?

Post by jimimck »

Does anyone have a (spare) copy of SOD Vol 1 Gift edition they may want to pass on? If so, please feel free to PM an asking price. If I can't find one within my budget, I'll just have to pick up Vol 2 first...

Cheers
James
ur2ndbiggestfan

Re: SOD Vol1?

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

CD had a great offer a while back for SOD Vol. 1, Blockade Billy 2nd printing and an ARC of SOD Vol. 2 for $175, which I took. I doubt it's still available but I'm glad I took it!
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Yeah the bruise on my leg still hasn't healed from where I was kicking myself for passing it up. Always the way, no cash when you need it!
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

That bruise is nothing compared to the damage I've inflicted on my backside for passing up small items like the asbestos FIRESTARTER for $400 (which I've mentioned before) and many other books of the same nature, so don't feel too bad about it!