For Sale: JOE HILL TRAYCASED HORNS - New

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Justin Case

For Sale: JOE HILL TRAYCASED HORNS - New

Post by Justin Case »

Hi Everyone,

I've had very good experiences here selling my SK collection and wanted to see if anyone was interest in Joe Hill's traycased Horns w/ all the extras. I know it retailed for $320USD. I'd like to sell it for $225 or best offer plus postage (will mail overseas, I cover all insurance, confirmation, etc.). Those who have bought from me before know how well I pack and that my books are guaranteed in mint, unread / New condition. Please PM me or simply email me direct at philinterport@yahoo.com with any questions, etc.. Thank you in advance for your interest.

Sincerely,
Phil
Justin Case

Re: For Sale: JOE HILL TRAYCASED HORNS - New

Post by Justin Case »

BTW, I realize this forum is predominantly for SK but know that many SK collectors like myself are also into Joe Hill items as well. Thank you all again for your interest :)

Best Regards,
Phil
Justin Case

Re: For Sale: JOE HILL TRAYCASED HORNS - New

Post by Justin Case »

Hi again,

Just wanted to update this post. I'm lowering my asking price to $200 or best offer - I'm open to any reasonable offers. I'd like to see this go to someone who will really appreciates it. Never read/ totally mint / new. Please feel free to email or PM me with any questions, etc.. Thank you again for reading this :)

Best Regards,
Philip