Secretary of Dreams (Signed/Limited) Vol. 1 & 2

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
knbgardner

Secretary of Dreams (Signed/Limited) Vol. 1 & 2

Post by knbgardner »

I have copy #201/750 of signed/limited edition of The Secretary of Dreams, Volume 1. I have Volume 2 on order from Cemetery Dance. Mindy at CD has indicated they can transfer ownership rights to that number and ship Volume 2 to a new owner upon my request.

Volume 1 is still in the original packaging and in "as new" condition. I can ship it immediately upon receipt of payment. I can send pics of if it desired.

I'll ship via US Priority Mail to domestic U.S. customers for $20. For international customers, I'll use US Priority Mail International for $50 to ship Volume 1 and I'll cover any extra costs CD might charge to ship Volume 2 internationally. If you prefer a different carrier, we can work out a price to cover shipping.

I will only sell these as a pair to keep the copy number together.

For any questions, contact me using bgardner418 (at) gmail.com.

PayPal is preferred for payment.

Price: US $1000 OBO