The Road to the Dark Tower

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jimimck

The Road to the Dark Tower

Post by jimimck »

Hi team,
I was just wondering if anyone would strongly recommend the Cemetery Dance publication, The Road to the Dark Tower by Bev Vincent?

I see it being advertised nearby, but was just wanting to see what people who may have a copy think of it? I have yet to read the last two novels in the series, but think it would be good to add to the collection.

Any advice regarding if its a worthwhile purchase would be appreciated. I should point out it is the limited signed edition as per the pic below I am considering.

Cheers
James
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhanic

Re: The Road to the Dark Tower

Post by jhanic »

A strong "Yes", but don't read it until you've finished the series. There are lots of spoilers.

John
jimimck

Re: The Road to the Dark Tower

Post by jimimck »

Thanks John.

I also have Robin Furth's Concordance, and so am waiting until I finish the series to read hers too.

I think I can get Road to the Dark Tower for a pretty good price, at approx $80USD. I see copies on Ebay for much more than that.

Cheers
James